Thank you for taking the time to visit my website. I'm so glad you found me! My name is Jessica and here are a few fun facts about myself & my photography.
- Born in Panama City Beach, FL (The beach is my happy place!)
- I married the man of my dreams, Justin, in 2005.
- I LOVE Coffee... seriously! You have no idea.
- A lot of people tell me that I look like I'm 18 years old but REALLY I'm 30. (So apparently Coffee is the fountain of youth!?)
- My husband and I have two adorable furbabies that we spoil rotten!
- I strongly dislike all things MATH (my husband is a numbers guy so it works)
- My favorite color is Black. Can you tell? lol
- I am the Mario Bros MASTER!!! True Story.
- I'm very close with my family and have two younger brothers.
- Music has always been a big part of my life and brings a lot of great childhood memories with it.
- My husband and I are huge Movie & TV buffs! We watch way to much of it. We have so many favorite shows but the one that I have probably watched the most over and over is 'Gilmore Girls'. (I may have a problem...)
- You can find me in the film database IMDb! I have worked on 2 feature films ('Virtuous' & 'One Church') as Key Set Photographer & Graphic Designer. (I even appear in one of the films as a Photographer for the FBI)
- I am the staff photographer for Lakeshore Manor Event Facility (an all inclusive venue) in High Falls, GA.
- I've had images published! My first was of the band 'Newsong' performing at WinterJam, Atlanta. I've also had images published of Actor Erik Estrada (from CHiPs), Jessica Lynch (American POW), Brandy Allison (Christian Music Artist) and Kelly Bowling (The Crabb Family).
About my photography
I've been a Professional Photographer for 6 years now. I completed my schooling through New York Institute of Photography. I am also an active member of Professional Photographers of America.
I describe my portrait style as "Lifestyle" because I love to capture real life moments and emotions in my images. That doesn't mean that I expect you to know exactly what to do during a session. I do instruct each step of the way by putting my subjects into situations that spark a natural reaction. I also don't mind making a fool of myself for a good laugh! I never want anyone to feel uncomfortable during a shoot.
It's a great honor to be able to capture life moments for others.
I hope to talk to you soon!
About Me Photo Creds go to my friends:
Jessica Ashley Photography (top image) & Megan Hobbs Photography (all others)